Thursday, March 15, 2007

More than words

Surely you have heard that song by Extreme. I like it (mental note, maybe it has its place in the wedding, maybe not).

Anyway, it came to me when I was thinking about life is "more than work". Job switching is having much more good points than I expected. I've just finished the book I was reading for months in just a few days. Public transportation has also it benefits, despite some people can't see it. The book was "In cold blood", by Truman Capote. I liked it the same way I did with "The Talented Mr. Ripley" cause the authors in both cases made me fell and think the same way as the protagonists so I was really transported to the places and situations I was reading.

But, moreover than that, I fell again the vitality and the burning life of a huge cosmopolitan city like Madrid: people of several conditions and thinkings, a vast cultural offer, the news, theatres... intelectual activity, creativity!.

That is, just more than work, and just a few steps from the office.

No comments: