But anyway, I'm planning to put this blog online again. That means I should write some entries about my life, the whole two years from the last post. That's a lot of time and several things must be said both of my personal and professional life. So I think the best thing to do is to write an entry for the most relevant events:
- I finally get married. Yeah!!
- And we get a wonderful honey moon trip to Australia. A lot to say about that.
- As we have bought a new home (you probably read about that), we tried and finally achieved to sell the house which was our home and the first place my nowadays wife and me have used as a place to live and start point of our life in common.
- Oh, right, also, as crisis stroked us on the face, I also get fired for the very first time on my life. Not it was my fault, the whole company was closed. That's it, Planeta Medios Digitales closed. ADN adventure almost ended.
- But, hey, not so bad, we started a new professional journey and created a new company by ourselves. We keep moving and evolving. Great!
- To celebrate that, we get our new home and moved on it. Several months have gone and we can say we are pretty happy there.
- Also, finally, I ended my career. After 8 years, I had my project written, defended and almost forgotten ;-)
- Oh, and last but of course no least. We get pregnant!. We are waiting a wonderful little girl who will be born before the end of the year. Of course, a lot of photos comming soon.
Keep in touch. I will go through them in detail on next posts so you will know how happy and proud I am. And in the meantime, you will see also some photos I've taken over this years and learn some new computer and technology tricks I've discovered. And why not, in a few months, a new category will be started: kids. Everything I'll be experiencing about being, whoa, daddy.